With the end of our kitchen/dining room renovation almost complete (praise the lord!), came the task of actually cleaning! I have never had stainless steel appliances until now (I feel sooo fancy!).
With that being said, I had to figure out how to clean the stuff, since little fingerprints tend to cover them very quickly.
I knew I did not want to buy the stainless steel cleaner, but make my own. So, I Googled away. I found this article and thought I would take a shot. My husband usually thinks I am crazy with all my homemade cleaners, and I am pretty sure he doubted me on this one. But….I was right as this really works and does a great job!
All you will need is white vinegar and olive oil!
- Spray bottle of white vinegar
- Olive oil (or other mineral oil of choice)
- 1. Spray appliance with vinegar and wipe down.
- 2. Once dry, apply a small amount of oil to the appliance using a paper towel or rag
- 3. Rub that over the appliance until all fingerprints are gone.
This is such a very easy and simple cleaner to make at home using all natural products!