1. 8 amazing travel apps including a translator (no internet required), ideas to go off the beaten path, and an app that helps you packed based on destination and weather! Love it!
2. Four Great ways to detox your skin in one weekend!
3. A new recipe from Minimalist Baker (my fav!) to try this week. These Rainbow Spring Rolls are vegan and gluten-free. I love MB’s recipes because they only have a few ingredients, are healthy and super yummy!
4. Metro Park Hikes in January and February. If you are in the Columbus area check out the schedule for some great hikes this month and next. A nice way to get out of the house and get some exercise in!
5. One of my new goals this year is to start learning about essential oils. Willy B Mum is having a fantastic giveaway with Heather from Heather Grant Wellness. It is an essential oils starter kit and if you sign up for Heather’s newsletter she will send you some great info on starting the essential oils journey.
7. So they say we don’t have to shower everyday! As a busy mom of 2 kids it is actually a luxury sometimes. The only place I can be by myself for 15 minutes. Some days I totally forget, so this article makes me feel a little better about those days!
8. Just say “No” to Tylenol! Great article on why you should use ibuprofen or really try to avoid pharmaceutical products if you can. Try to go the all natural route with oils and teas.
9. The ZumZum bike looks awesome! Great for kids 18 mo – 4 years.