(post contains affiliate links – see disclosure)
1. Lemon, Ginger, and Honey All Natural Remedy for Colds – this sounds amazing and I’m definitely going to make this next week. That way it will be ready to go once we have the first sign of a cold!
2. How to make a Christmas Bow – you have to watch this! I am definitely going to try that this week when I am wrapping all of my Christmas gifts.
3. DIY Organic Vapor Rub – I have wanted to do this FOREVER! So excited to find this recipe this week. So, so much healthier than Vick’s. I will be giving this a try next week as well.
4. 10 Smart Ways to Travel without going broke – some great tips, ideas, and sites to look at if you are going to travel anytime soon.
5. Free Dental Care Day with Comfort Dental – what a great cause. If you know of anyone that is in need of free dental care, this organization is providing it on Christmas Eve!
6. Great article on how to be happier with your home in 2015
7. I love these last-minute gift ideas that don’t cost that much!
8. Coupon –
Newman’s Own Organic Coupons
9. Infantino Squeeze Station is only $15.99. I have not used this, but the reviews look great! My youngest really eats all table food, otherwise I would totally invest in this. Also, check out some of my baby food recipes to go along with this and save even more money!
10. Interesting article about Chemical Phthalates in food packaging linked with lower IQ