Some great all natural deals, articles, and tips for this week!
1. Large Natural and Organic Samples, Pick any 3 for $2 each and get Free Shipping!
Abe’s Market is one of my go to sites for all natural and organic products. They have great sales, promotions, and three samples are only $6, plus free shipping. You can’t beat that.
2. Cork Small Dial Watch with Crystals $26.25 ($35.00).
Super cute watch that is perfect for Springtime. I am always on the lookout for cheap watches and sunglasses since I either lose or break them often! Plus Abe’s Market has free shipping right now for any order over $29.
3. All Natural Finds for under $30
This will definitely get you in the mood for Spring and Summer 🙂
4. Owl and Frog Organic Baby Toys (2 piece set) $15.00 ($27.00)
I feel as the months get warmer I am preparing to attend more baby showers. I am a big proponet of trying to make my own baby shower gifts, but there are instances I just don’t have the time. So I am always on the search for organic/eco-friendly baby gifts at a great price!
5. A great article on parenting and why we don’t need to always entertain our kids. It’s refreshing to see parents with the same views as myself and to know I am not alone.
6. Easy Homemade Baby Wipes
As I was making some more wipes for my lil guy, it reminded me how much I save each week on buying wipes at the store.
7. To The Parents who Don’t Feel Like They Can Get it All Done
A great article from the Huffington Post (my fav) on how we do get it all done each day. Another reminder that we are each, really great parents!
9. The Day I Found Inspiration at Walmart
An article on why we need to stop being so judgmental. Something that I am continuously working on each day.
It’s free, people. You know you need more, you know it makes you look and feel great. Enough said! Try to get more of it this week. 🙂